Currently there are no events planned.
Total Divorce Support – From Pre to Post
Divorce can be viewed as a lot of things, and most of them are not too positive. It’s a painful process indeed – I’ve been there. However, if divorce can be viewed as a catalyst to growth and a new direction in life, it can be a powerful vehicle for personal transformation. In this workshop, we provide comprehensive tools to individuals at any stage in the divorce process, from just considering it to being long past it.
Experts from the financial, legal, mental health and other fields will be on hand to answer questions, provide guidance, and lead empowering conversations to help move you forward in a positive direction.
Register for this program today and begin your journey to your full potential!
- Date/Time: 4th Wednesday of the month, 7:00 PM – 8:30 PM
- Location: 191 Post Rd W., Westport, CT 06880
- RSVP: (203) 221-2848 or submit your info in the form below (bottom of page)
THE YOGA OF MONEY
Yoga means union. It’s an ancient Hindu practice designed to assist one in the joining of mind, body and spirit with the ultimate goal of liberation. How does this apply to money?
Money, like everything, is energy. However, over thousands of years we have turned it into a powerful force that dominates the earth and produces fear and anxiety in many people. As long as this fear exists, the path to liberation is blocked. We need to find a way to co-exist with money in a healthy way.
In the Yoga of Money Course, you will learn to transform your relationship with money in a relaxed group setting, supported by like-minded people sharing a common goal: to remove our blocks to abundance and emotional freedom. During this 6-week course, we will be covering the following topics:
Learning why we behave the way we do with money – brain science 101
- Identifying your patterns and behaviors around money, how they got there and where they came from
- Creating practical strategies to transform any negative behaviors that are blocking you from the abundance we all deserve!
- Discovering your money archetypes and the role they play in your personal money game
- Defining your life’s purpose and creating strategies to align with it to reach your true potential.
Register today and begin a new relationship with money!
- Date/Time: March 7, 7-8:30 PM
- Location: Yoga 203, 3 Wall St., 2nd Floor, Norwalk, CT
- Cost: $75 per session (6-week course) or $400 in advance
- RSVP: 203-221-2848 or submit your info in the form below: